Designed with specific early learning outcomes, our 4 in 1 sensory learning cube utilises Montessori inspired play theory to enhance your little one’s early development.
Our free downloadable play book featuring over 20 stages based, age-appropriate activities and guides you through each learning out come to
help foster exploration, growth and bonding.
- Baby will love pulling out the 5 colourful Sensory Scarves from the sensory cube. This can help teach baby about object permanence (the concept that things still exist even when removed from sight) and are also ideal for imaginative play and dance.
- The inbuilt Shape Sorter with 4 colour silicone shapes helps to magnify your baby’s recognition shapes, colour awareness and fine motor skills. The shape sorter strengthens baby’s hand-eye coordination and dexterity whilst enhancing their problem-solving skills.
- Soft Sensory Balls promote sensory exploration and tactile development whilst engaging gross motor skills and dexterity. Baby will have fun pulling these balls in and out of the sensory cube whilst strengthening their early hand eye coordination and problem-solving skills
- 4 Bamboo wooden discs featuring numbers and shapes helps teach basic number and shape recognition skills as well as hand eye coordination when learning to matching the correct number in each number slot on the cube.
- Sensory Cube Dimensions : 16 x 16 x 16cm |Composition: Plywood/Silicone
- 3 Sensory Ball Dimensions : 6.5 x 6.5cm| Composition : Polyester
- 5 Sensroy Scarfs Dimensions: 40 x 40cm | Composition: Chiffon
- 4 Silicone Shapes Dimensions : 4 x 4 x4cm approx| Composition : Silicone
- 4 Number Discs Dimension: 6.5 x 6.5 x 1cm | Composition: Bamboo
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.