Love to Dream Swaddle Up Transition Bag Hip Harness 1 Tog
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition to “arms-free” sleep.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… & their parents
The Swaddle UP™ HIP HARNESS TRANSITION BAG has been created for babies who are being treated to Hip Dysplasia & enables you to zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to “arms-free” sleep. A genius solution that will help you preserve your peaceful sleep routine.
Three easy steps:
- Keep both wings attached until your baby is ready to transition
- Once your baby starts to show signs of independent rolling, wait till baby is asleep and then zip off one wing so that one arms is free and one arm is still swaddled. This will allow your baby to get used to the sensation of having one arm out.
- After a few nights, simply remove the other wing
- 1.0 TOG fabric ideal for moderate climates
- Gentler way to help your baby graduate from swaddling
- Specially designed with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace (tested with Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DDB) & Rhino Brace)
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changesNo loose layers to kick off during sleep
- Machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
Material: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email email@example.com or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.