B-first ifix is Britax's #1 isofix car seat, featuring advanced SICT, a protective shell and a rearward facing level indicator to help with installation.
Britax next generation range offers parents a selection of child seats that deliver on aesthetically beautiful design, safety, comfort and innovation. As safety leaders, Britax is here for all your firsts, seconds and growing family needs.
B-first ifix is a beautiful closed protective shell design featuring ISOFIX compatibility and Advanced Side Impact Cushion Technology (SICT) protection.
ISOFLEX connectors allow for installation in vehicles with ISOFIX anchorages.
Dealing with crash energy earlier, the deployable Advanced SICT combines advanced safety with freedom of space.
If ISOFIX compatibility is your need, look no further than b-first ifix.
Suitability: Newborn to 4 years
Rearward Facing: 0 months to 2 - 3 years (Minimum 12 months)
Forward Facing: 12 months to 4 years
- ISOFIX COMPATIBLE ISOFLEX latch connectors allow for installation to vehicles with ISOFIX low anchorages. ISOFIX installation is an alternative method to traditional seatbelt installation.
- SIDE IMPACT CUSHION TECHNOLOGY (SICT) Advanced SICT is a deployable safety innovation with crumple zone technology. Located on the headrest and Torso, the unique design combines advanced safety and freedom of space.
- REARWARD FACING LEVEL INDICATOR Visual level indicator designed to aid correct rearward installation angles. Full or partially visible, the level indicator offers you an optimal range during installation.
- PROTECTIVE SHELL The enclosed shell design provides enhanced shielding to ensure the child is contained within the protective elements of the child seat. A protective barrier between the child and the vehicle.
- VENTILATION ZONES Located in the rear interior and exterior of the seat, the zones offer improved airflow and increased comfort to your child in rearward facing.
- INTEGRATED COLOURED BELT PATHS Clear, obvious coloured visual belt paths for easier-to-guide correct seat belt installation.
- IMPROVED HARNESS ADJUSTER To assist in the prevention of child access, the harness adjuster button is now lower and inset.
- HASSLE-FREE HARNESS The frontal easy-adjust headrest can be height adjusted without uninstalling the seat.
- FLEXI INFANT COMFORT INSERT This cushion includes EVA composite material that provides support and protection for a small baby. Detachable wings making this cushion flexible for longer use as a seat protector or cushion pad. Remove as required.
- THERMO5 HIGH PERFORMANCE Thermo5 High-Performance fabric delivers premium comfort your baby deserves.
Rearward Facing: H: 50.8 cm W: 46.7 cm D: 72.8 cm
Forward Facing: H: 65 cm W: 46.7 cm D: 53.8 cm
Transition Height Marker: 39 cm
Weight: 9.9 kg
Warranty: 5 years for Fabric, 10 years for Shell
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.