With a contemporary two-tine design, the Natty King Single Bunk Bed is ideal for Scandinavian-inspired interiors and includes a handy little shelf to keep items close by. It can be used as a single bunk bed or converted into two single beds with our separate headboard set.
Suitability: 6 years +
- The Natty King Single Bunk Bed is crafted from a combination of sustainable Australian Araucaria timber and engineered timber
- Modern two-tone design to suit contemporary and Scandinavian design schemes
- Features a hand bedside tray for easy access to items
- Requires 2 standard king single bed mattresses 106 x 203cm.
- For safety reasons, top bunk mattress thickness should not exceed 18cm.
- Mattresses sold separately
- Packed flat for easy home assembly
- Can later be converted into two beds: this requires the separate purchase of the headboard conversion set
- Room set up for Minty Magazine styled by Madeline Mcfarlane, photographed by Francoise Baudet.
Mattress Size: King Single Bed - sold separately
Warranty: 3 year manufacturers warranty (can be extended to 5 years with registration)
Weight Limit: Each bed tested to carry 100kg static weight.
Dimensions: : H: 175cm | W: 123cm | L: 214cm
Material: Bed frame crafted from a combination of plywood and sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria timber. Base slats use LVL timber.
Our Web site does not have real time product quantities.
We will advise within 48hrs: stock availability, order status and shipping details.
If your order is urgent please first contact the store by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02 99393955 to confirm product availability.